Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Dance

This week has just been one of those weeks for me; I get one thing crossed off my DIY "to-do" list and three more pop up! And we cannot forget about obligations & needs of others...those seem to creep in there a lot! Before I know it, my time is consumed by everyone & everything else. At times it is discouraging.

So I have devised a solution. It's quite simple: you must come up with a 'happy dance'! It need not be perfect, or even good for that matter, you just need to dance. When life creeps in and surrounds you, bust-a-move and get happy. Each struggle is a learning opportunity for us as we travel life's journey so let's make it fun & interesting!

My happy dance constantly changes, never the same thing twice...except for the fact that they aren't that good:-) But that has never stopped me. When I need a quick pick-me-up, I just do a little dance: in my yard, house, store, park, pretty much anywhere! It not only cheers me up but it also puts a smile on the faces of those around you. If nothing else, perhaps your dance will cheer others in their time of need as well!

Try it out! You may enjoy it!

Hopefully I can share about tomatoes tomorrow!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment