Monday, August 20, 2012

Camping Fun!

I'll go into detail in a future post about my camping trip but I couldn't help but share this with you now!

We took our pups with us camping and they behaved magnificently!! Having respectful, well-behaved dogs is something I am continually thankful for!

Anyhow, we had a chance to take them out on an old forest road to run and chase chipmunks to their little hearts content! We would reign them in every so often to just make sure we kept track of them. At one moment, I just wanted a picture of cam & the dogs, so I hastily brought up the camera and accidentally hit the button & a picture was snapped.

The following is that picture! I was rolling on the ground when I saw the look our Brittany, Remi, was giving me!! Classic, really:-) I hope you enjoy it too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment