Friday, June 22, 2012

"Sing unto the Lord"

(the following is an excerpt from "One-minute Prayers for Women")

"You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that I may sing to you and not be silent."
- Psalm 30:11-12 -

"With all that You have going on, Lord, I am amazed that You still encourage my heart to express its emotions. One day I am asking for tour mercy. Another day I await Your blessing for an opportunity. Toy do nit call me to be silent. While people rarely have time to hear the thoughts if another, You lovingly wait for my life's song.

When my circumstances change, I owe it all to You. It is not my doing that rain turns to sunshine. So it is not my doing when tears are dried by pure joy. Thank You, Lord."

I've been extremely busy at work this week and I'm beginning to feel somewhat downtrodden. I pray this verse & reflection means as much to you as it has to me...especially in our most vulnerable state; we can still find light and thankfulness every where!

No comments:

Post a Comment