Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Rains

For the last two days, we have been blessed with grey skies and rain. Every single flower, tree, & shrub is enjoying it immensely...I, on the other hand, am not so sure. The change is welcome. I have been working a lot recently (hence the lack of posts as of late...I apologize!) so it's nice to know my plants are being cared for naturally. I am also slightly on edge because with the rain came falling temperatures; I need the heat & sun for my vitals garden!

But as I look through my window at the raindrops gracefully falling from above, I cannot help but be thankful. The rain has reminded me so slow down; enjoy the chance to watch my garden instead of having to just work on or in it.

Embrace change, just like rainy days in June. They are placed in our lives as learning moments and great things happen when we allow ourselves to grow with the changes!

Enjoy today, whatever it may bring, and look forward to the newness of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment