Thursday, May 24, 2012

Garden Progress

Well, I think we are finally nearing the time when I can actually take my seedlings, begin to harden them, and get them in their final home! The last several days have been cool, extremely windy, and today - wet! The nights are dropping to around 38 degrees but it's projected to warm up!

I'm too eager to wait any longer! Soon, my plants won't have enough time to establish themselves and produce crops before fall sets in.

This Memorial Day weekend is supposed to warm up into the 70's consistently and only drop into the high 30's. Next week's weather forecast looks the same...so this weekend is it for me. I'm going to till my garden, one final time, begin to harden my tomatoes on the front porch, and plant my beans, zucchini, summer squash, cucumbers, and corn! I'm extremely excited!!

I can't wait for my garden!!

Only part of last summer's bounty...I'm ready for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment