Friday, June 7, 2013

{this moment}

Today, I'm joining Amanda (soulemama) and Olive & Owl (a link to her site) with {this moment}.


A simple picture from the week. No words, no explanation, just a simple moment of time captured and shared.


I would like to briefly share a bit more about my moment. This day, five years ago, Cam & I were married. He captured my heart for the first time when we met in college...and it has been his ever since! It's been a whirlwind five years, but so full of wonderful memories! I have loved every moment of it and can't wait to see what the next five bring!

This day also represents another special moment...it is the same day that some 60-years ago, my grandparents were married! These two are a great example for us, and we pray we will be blessed with as many wonderful years together as they have!

 Happy anniversary!


Please feel free to share your moments as well! It's so fun to see what other beauty is captured in a weeks time!
 
Enjoy!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! All the best for more wonderful years ahead.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete