Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Courage

For me, I am in desperate need of courage and comfort. As I searched, this is what I was led to...

God Is With Me

Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you.
 
~1 Chronicles 28:20~
 
 
I think life is requiring too much work, Lord. I have tried all this time to be strong, but I am slipping backward, How can I keep up? Please help me continue trough my trials when I don't have the energy to keep going. Break my stubborn spirit so I learn to lean upon Your strength.
 
I can do all things when I walk with You. I pray to be open to the work ahead. Let me not cower when You call on me to put forth great effort. It will not be unbearable. It will be the beginning of something miraculous.
 
(Excerpt from One-Minute Prayers for Women)
 
 
Whatever you find yourself going through or facing, or wherever you find yourself in life, I pray this brings you comfort. May this be what helps you to "keep on keeping on"! :)
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment