Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Word of Comfort

Shine Forth
 
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
~Psalm 37:5-6~
 
Draw me to a life of commitment, Lord. Show me where I have sin that keeps me from embracing unconditional faith. I trust You with my eternity, so why is it difficult to turn over my here and now? Release me from fear and show me the life You have planned for me. I rise up and accept all that You are doing in my life.
 
Let my righteousness shine through even the darkest days. I will move forward as Your love warms me like the sun and prepares my heart of a great harvest.
 
(The following prayer was taken from One-Minute Prayers for Women)
 
As the week is about to begin anew, we are once again faced with, well...life. It is always different - ever changing - and presents us with new challenges. This prayer reminds me that no matter the challenges we face, we must proceed with courage and the knowledge that Christ will see us through! 
 
This is my prayer for you - us - this week! Christ is leading us...it's up to us to follow! Step out and grasp his guidance; He will never let you down.
 
Enjoy and may this week fill you with hope and joy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment