Monday, October 15, 2012

Back In the Game

Life has been a whirlwind lately! I was gone a week to go to Kentucky for a work conference with cam. It was educational, interesting, and fun but I was feeling very pressed about the critical harvest/preserving time for my garden & having to be gone during it. As I prayed for our trip, I began to feel a sense of peace...I was finally at ease.

Since we've returned, most of the stuff we put off was still right where we left it!

As I tried to get back into the swing of things I felt overwhelmed and discouraged...how was I going to be able to make it through the ever increasing 'to do' list. Simple:

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
- James 1:2-4 -

This verse has given me the strength to continue on with less complaining & more willingness to work! Hard work is a disappearing trait unfortunately, so let's do our best to try our best in everything God has placed in our lives!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment